We’re excited to announce our first hackathon sponsorship, taking place September 7 – 9 at University of Wyoming. This two-day event features booths and workshops with BullPay and blockchain experts, keynote presentations from industry thought leaders and hands-on mentorship to help you and your team optimize your development process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Developers around the world are invited to create the next wave of decentralized applications choosing from 11 Challenges with combined prizes of more than 83,000 USD. We also welcome the public who are interested in learning more about blockchain application development, new development tools, and/or BullPay’s beta release of Longhorn.
(Psst – Our booth offers free T-shirts, bags along with other sweet giveaways!)
WHAT YOU’LL BE CHALLENGED TO CREATE: THE BULLPAY CHALLENGE
- Create a multi-currency crypto wallet using Longhorn API (beta release). Hackers will be challenged to use a set of Longhorn APIs to create an intuitive and appealing interface multi-currency crypto wallet that supports 4 coins: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, and Litecoin Testnet.
- Judging criteria: UX, speed, LTC Testnet send / receive. We geek out at the many ways Longhorn can help developers improve the way they communicate with blockchains – it’s time we share the tools with you! Longhorn sidesteps the expensive and time-consuming process of node setup and management.
- Prize: 3 ETH. The winning team will receive 3 ETH! If needed, you’ll get hands-on guidance from our resident senior developer.
- Bug reports and feature enhancements. We’re constantly rolling out new product features, and want to get feedback and, wherever appropriate, implement improvements you suggest.
- What’s ahead for BullPay. Be the first to know about our product roadmap and our company vision.
WHO WILL BE THERE:
You’ll network with 300+ developers, and hear from people such as:
- Joseph Lubin, Founder, Consensys and Co-Founder, Ethereum
- Patrick Byrne, Founder & CEO, Overstock.com and Executive Chairman, tZERO
- Jeff Garzik, Co-Founder, Bloq
- Caitlin Long, Wyoming Blockchain Coalition
- Kyle Kuehm, CEO and founder at BullPay
- Ken Hodler, Chief Engineer, Key Hodler LLC
And many more.
More details to come!
WHERE TO SIGN UP:
Learn more about the WyoHackathon by heading over to the Event page. Be sure to secure your ticket ASAP; spots are limited!