Who are they?
Single- or multi- cryptocurrency Hieratical Deterministic (HD) or Deterministic or classic wallets; hardware or software wallets.
How do they access blockchain data?
Wallet providers have a choice to either
- Run nodes
- Build your own tools for processing blockchain transactions
- Work with API services to access transactions from multiple blockchains
Who do they use to integrate the API?
A developer. No need for: a node specialist, an infrastructure engineer, nor the infrastructure itself. However, you can request additional blockchains, or altcoins, to be supported by Longhorn.
What would they use our APIs for?
- Transaction API
- Show transaction history
- Display account balances
- Send & confirm transactions
- [Coming Soon] Webhooks
- Monitor for transactions and get notifications to your IP address
Connecting digital wallets with API
|Currently Supporting||To Support Soon|
|Litecoin & Litecoin TestNet||EOS|
- Unified API – JSON packages are defined in a common architecture allowing for seamless interaction with multiple blockchains; therefore, simplifying your code substantially.
- Indexers – Longhorn Memory-mapped Database – A patent pending database technology to advance how blockchain transactions are stored and mathematically retrieved
- Stability – Your applications will always be extremely responsive, stable, and reliable. Longhorn is designed to serve as a bridge between your application and the nodes. Because Longhorn does not slam the nodes with every transaction request, Longhorn is far more stable despite significant amounts of traffic.
- Speed – Longhorn is 1000’s of times faster than Microsoft SQL and 16 times faster than Microsoft Azure, allowing us to process and store every transaction since the creation of each blockchain to now – nearly instantaneously.
- Scale – Because of all the reasons listed above, we’re able to easily scale. This means you can scale with rapid customer growth or data heavy features. Options for dedicated hardware and bare metal are available upon request. Additional altcoins or blockchains can also be supported upon request.